How many avenues have you taken, but still find that you keep coming back to the same one asking yourself.....Why am I here? Why am i even living??...First of all, let me tell you.- You are no accident. God created you for a divine purpose that only you can fulfill. You have a gift that only you can bring to others. When you find your purpose and passion in life, you will not only bring joy to yourself, but God as well.
I've been there. -I had made myself to believe that there was no where to turn, that i was alone with absolutely no aspirations whatsoever, with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. How foolish of me. ):
It wasnt until, I surrendered my life (spring of 2008) CoMpleTely to Him, who loves me MOST, that i was able to see CLEARLY, that i was definitely Not alone.
When I gave God my all, I found everything I ever needed. I found my purpose, my passion and a peace I never knew existed. I had direction. I began to express myself more clearly, I finally learned to give myself a little more credit and love myself a little more.:) And in turn.... i learned to love others.
I learned from EXPERIENCE that when you give it all to HIM, (that means: you are sincerely content with whatever God wills for your life, even tho it may not be what you were hoping for, at the time) you will experience an intimate relationship with God like never before. You will discover spiritual gifts you never knew you had. You truly become free! Renewed! LOVED!!! Dependent on NoNeOtheR than HIM! No longer will you dread another day...you will have a new outlook on life and live it entirely grateful that you have it! (lol the title of my blog page is proof that I still haven't gotten over the fact that I am blessed to be alive!! sigh..srry my mind is jumping all over the place lol-it's what happens when i start getting excited) I'm telling you!- the renewed "you" will constantly love on the gift of Life that He has given onto us.
Never again will you ever have to overcome any challenge by yourself. In HIM, you'll find hope, peace, Love, PURPOSE!!!
Do you believe His Word to be true?- Read Jeremiah 29:11.
Allow God to become the pilot, commander in chief, navigator, driver, LEADER in your life! Let Him take your hand! For where He will take you is beyond greater than anyplace you've ever been or ever dreamed of!!!
Ohhh the places you'll go!!!:)
I Love God! I love the gift of life! and I LOVE you! And You should too!!;)) Each one of us has a unique, special gift. You are Special!!!! Don't let AnYone tell you any different! Be encouraged!
I leave you with this: Ephesians (NLT 3:20) "Now all glory to God, who is able through His mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we could ever ask for or think of."
TOODLES!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment