Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Blog World!

So, I recently learned how to blog through one of my online classes at IUPUI and I must confess that I totally fell in love with it! I like to be able to share random things that might pop up in my mind and whatnot. It kinda gets it off my chest. Sometimes I feel like I express myself much better through writing anyways.
Anywho. So I've always been REALLY excited about life-ever since I was little, even more so now. God has been sooo faithful! There will never be enough words, EveR, that could express my gratitude towards my Lord, God and Saviour. He never seems to stop amazing me! So I've got a few years left of college. I recently got my letter of approval from the Army National Guard, stating that my schooling will be paid off by them!!! PRAISE GOD!!! I have never been more motivated in my life to get through school with flying colors! I thank God eVery day for the aWesome ways He chooses to bless me just cause He loves me...My amazing familia, my WoNderful friends, my Amazing boyfriend and best friend, Sean:)
Photobucket
..yes, i am in a relationship with an aWesome man of God! He is Amazing!! =) I have never met another gentleman quite like him. sigh...I am so blessed!!! You know i don't want to make it sound like life has always been perfect, it never has, it never will be, untill the day I go up to be with my Lord and Saviour....but i definitely try my best to not complain about life, and EnjoY the realllly good things given onto me; because honestly, I am unworthy of ALL of these earthly treasures He has given me in THIS life!!! The breath of fresh air, the sun light beaming thru my window...clothes, shoes, a Roof above my head, the most perfect person for me to share this life with....the list is EndLess!
So as you'll find, This blog isn't about anything in particular. Just LIFE! So, if for no other reason than my OWN desire to be able to look back on what's happened in my life- HERE GOES NOTHING! :)
~Sue
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.":) 1Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment